Saturday, May 23, 2009

Macaroni and Beef


Good Afternoon Everyone...


Well, today I tried Elise's Hamburger and Macaroni recipe http://simplyrecipes.com/ But,I made a few variations. I added some fresh white corn cut off the cob and a small can of tomato sauce. I added alittle extra spices because my husband loves spices and here is my finished dish! He loved it and is taking a big bowl with him back to the hotel Monday to share with some of his buddies on the job. He added some shredded Cheddar cheese to his dish but I didn't because I am trying to watch my calorie intake! I loved the way it looked when Elise twittered about it so I tried it today!! Really, if you aren't on Twitter yet...you should be! The dishes that keep getting posted are fantastic! Thanks for the great recipe...keep them coming!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to add corn! Looks great, so glad you liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete